NOTE: These instructions only apply to the News Group, which requires admin approval. The SSL Group does not require admin approval.
In order to expedite the process of signing up for our Yahoo Group, please follow these steps:
- Using the sign-up form to the right, fIll in your email address where you wish to receive Group emails.
- Click the purple "Join Now" button.
- Check your email inbox. In a few moments you will receive an automatic email asking you to confirm your request to join the Group. The quickest way is to simply 'Reply' to this message (click 'reply' in your email application then click 'send'). Alternatively, you can click on the link in the email message. This will take you to the Yahoo Group website. Here, you should click the link at the very bottom of the screen that says "Join the mailing list instead."
- Check your inbox again. You should receive another email (entitled 'File - Pending membership instructions') asking for some additional information that we need in order to process your request. Specifically, Your name (first and last); Your affiliation with LPMS (parent, staff, other (specify)); Your LPMS child's/children's name(s) and grade(s). Please reply to this email with the requested information. We cannot process your request unless we are sure that you are part of the LPMS community.
- Now please patiently wait until the Group Owner approves your request. This may take a day or so. Please be patient. If you don't see an approval notification email within a few days, please contact us.